Office Setup Activation With Product Key
Microsoft Office is a fantastic tool for document creation, communication, as well as collaboration. Do it with www.office.com/setup. After downloading and installing Microsoft Office Setup, activate it by using the 25 character alphanumeric product key/code. After purchasing the key card from the web or physical store, you can activate your product key with the information available on this page. This information consists of creating Microsoft user account, downloading, installing, and activating Office setup.
MS Office Setup Versions
Microsoft is the manufacturer and seller of an array of products and services which serve multiple purposes. The most recent versions of Microsoft Office are Office 365, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, and Office 2003. The upcoming version of Microsoft Office, i.e., Microsoft Office 2019 is expected to release in 2018. To access and make the best out of all the Microsoft Office products and subscriptions, it is essential to have a Microsoft Office account. If you use Microsoft services such as Outlook, OneDrive & Skype then you should definitely get a Microsoft user account.
MS office Product And Features
From drafting letters to creating resumes, Microsoft Word is the tool to use. Impress your teacher by writing your essay on Word. The spell checker and formatting tool will make sure that your essay does not have errors. Need to substitute a word? Make use of the in-built thesaurus.
Are you standing for your school elections and need to gather votes by making impressive posters? Or are you at work and need to hand out some brochures? Work on Microsoft Publisher and its templates will make it easy for you to create pamphlets, newsletters, and other print material.
Do you find that your co-workers get bored when you are demonstrating something? Or are you a teacher who wishes to make learning fun? Make slide shows with a number of effects, animations, and graphics. You can even convert the slideshow into a video format on PowerPoint.
Are you going on a long vacation and you won’t be connected to the internet? Do not worry! Microsoft Outlook will send an automated response message to anybody who emails you during that time. Not only can you send and get mails but it also has other useful features and tools.
Do you want to be more attentive in the classroom but do not wish to miss out on important points? Take your phone out and start making notes on OneNote. You can access these notes from any device and anywhere. Share these notes with your classmates whenever you wish.
Microsoft Excel is an application for creating spreadsheets. You can store, organize, and manipulate data on Microsoft Excel. Replace the traditional paper method and start working on Microsoft Excel. Create formulas and use them to ease the task of data calculation and reduce errors.
Previously known as Skydrive, OneDrive is a cloud storage platform by Microsoft which is available for personal as well as business use. You can store and share your data via the internet on OneDrive. You just have to go to the application or the website to access your stored data.
Skype, a video calling app, is now a part of Microsoft. Stay in touch with your co-workers, family, and friends. Attend business meeting remotely or take interviews from a remote location. Share screens and monitor the work of your virtual interns through Microsoft Skype.
Office Setup Product Installation and Activation
Before proceeding to setup any Microsoft Office suite, every device must meet the standard requirements. Apart from meeting the standards, make sure that no older version of Office is running on the system. Go to the Control Panel and remove any older Office version from the device.The minimum requirements for Microsoft Office setup are mentioned below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, and Windows 7 64 Bit.
- Processor: Intel DualCore, Intel Core i3/i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ.
- Memory: 2GB and more.
- Hard Disk Drive Space: 5GB or more.
- Internet Connectivity.
Download Microsoft Office Setup
So, now that you have purchased a copy of Microsoft Office, you must be wondering what to do next? After purchasing MS Office from online or offline, you need to download the setup. If you have an installation disk, then download is not necessary. To successfully install Microsoft Office Setup, follow the process given here:
- In order to get Microsoft Office setup on your device, you have to buy a key from the nearest Office supply store open at your location, or you can just go to the website and purchase it.
- Make sure that you have the key card with it.
- Turn on your computer system.
- Connect to the internet and open the Internet browser.
- Any web browser should do. But it is recommended to use Google Chrome.
- Write www.office.com/setup in the URL address space and press Enter.
- Wait for the webpage to launch.
- In the page, there will be two buttons: Login and Sign Up.
- If you already have a Microsoft user account then just sign in into your user account.
- If you do not have any existing Microsoft user account then just make an account.
- You can also set up your Microsoft account with your existing email ID.
- After completing all the steps mentioned above, you will be directed to the user account page where all your Microsoft Office account details will be presented.
- In your Microsoft account page, you will notice a box in which you need to enter your Microsoft product key.
- Enter your 25 characters alphanumeric product key in the five boxes given on the screen, each column can hold at most five characters.
- Click on the Next button.
- After hitting the Next button, you will be prompted with an option to install.
Microsoft Office Setup Installation
Now that you have downloaded the MS Office setup over the internet, you need to install and run the executable file. To do that, follow the steps given here:
- Click on the Install button.
- When you hit the Install option, a Setup file bearing the name of Officesetup.exe will get downloaded the computer system.
- When the file has downloaded, you will be provided with two options: Open or Save.
- Click on the former option: Open.
- When the downloaded setup file launches, it will begin downloading Microsoft Office setup and system files from the Microsoft Server via the net.
- These files are usually one to two GB in size.
- The time taken for download process to finish will depend on the rate of the internet connection.
- When the download is successfully finished, it will start the process of installation of Microsoft Office on the device.
- Follow the directions presented on the screen.
- Agree with each and every permission that might display on the screen.
- Microsoft Office Setup Activation
- When everything goes as planned, Office setup will be successfully finished, and you will be able to access Office apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Project, OneNote, OneDrive and more. Open any one of them.
- When you launch the application, you will notice a button called Activate at the top of the workplace.
- Tap on the Activate Button.
- If you are logged in to your Microsoft Office account, your Office product will be activated. If not, you will be required to Sign In first.