Are you an avid gamer? Well, with a PlayStation Plus membership you can avail an array of benefits. From free games to discounts, 10GB cloud storage to online multiplayer, you get an exclusive online gaming service by subscribing to PlayStation Plus. If you own a PlayStation 3, then here’s how you can get a PS+ subscription.
Steps for getting a PlayStation Plus Subscription on PS3
- Firstly, you need to power on your PS3 console. To do so, just press the On button located on the console’s face.
- Alternatively, press the PS button in the connected controller.
- Choose your profile and hit the X button.
- Now, you will get logged into the PlayStation 3 home page.
- From the home page, move towards the right and choose PlayStation Network.
Read More >> How to Update Games on PS4
Note: PlayStation Network is abbreviated as PSN.
- Hit the X button located in your PS3 console.
- Move to the upper right side of the screen and choose Sign In. This option is available next to Friends.
- Now, simply input your email address used for signing into the PlayStation website.
- Input the password for the same.
- Choose the Sign In option.
- Hit the X button for logging into the PlayStation Network.
- Ensure that you have selected Account Management.
- Press the X button located on the console.
- Now, choose the PlayStation Plus option. You will find it under Account Management.
- Choose the type of subscription you need. There are four kinds of subscriptions available:
- A year
- Three months
- One month
- 14 days free trial
- Now simply choose the subscription you want and hit the X button.
- Choose the Subscribe option located on the left-hand portion of the screen.
- Then, Choose Accept and Continue after reading the terms and conditions and hit the X button.
- Choose Proceed to Checkout and hit the X button.
- Just key in the payment details or add a payment method.
- Choose the Confirm Purchase option and hit X.